24/12/2011

Christmas Eve // 24122011


Sorry for being away for a while, first of all I wanna wish you all happy holidays!! Love this month.. Christmas, New Years Eve and my birthday on January the 3th. Tonight I celebrated Christmas Eve with my parents and sister, got some very great things from Santa! Such as a little skull necklace and fake leather pants!

Thursday we had a Christmas diner at school and went out, the other day we still had school and I had another party afterwards. So right now, I'm kind of tired.. Haha. Going to bed early tonight, will have 2 lovely Christmas diners with my family the upcoming days!

Lots of love, Britt

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt