18/08/2010

Today

Sorry for the people who left a comment on one of my posts, I thought I would get a message when somebody would do that, but I didn't, so I just saw it like 3 minutes ago. But thank you for your comment! And I will update my outfit post tomorrow. 

Today I have been to Rotterdam and Den-Haag, it was really great! Only the weather wasn't, it was raining and I really wanted to put on a thicker jacket, haha. I bought a new long sleeve vest, it's light purple, with shoulder pads. I really did up some inspiration for what I want to have for autumn and winter! But now I am off to bed, I will update my blog tomorrow! 

Enjoy your day!


Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt