12/08/2010

Re-style

I re-styled my blog, because the photo's didn't fit, but I didn't know how to change it.. but now I do, so I just changed that and the colors, and I am happy with it (:


Yesterday, I had dinner at the beach, and I had a delicious rib-eye, and as starter I had carpaccio, all very nice! It was a little bit cold, but seeing the sun go under, is very pretty and if you look at the side, you can see the city, so those two things made it a beautiful view. Today I bought 2 new nailpolishes, from Catrice, a grey one; london's weather forecast and a white tip painter, for a french manicure!


Enjoy your day/night/afternoon or morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt