20/08/2010

New things!

Hello guys,
I'm so sorry, yesterday I said that I would update my outfit post today.. I just made some very quick pictures, but they are not very clear. I was shopping with my mum, so I didn't have time to take some pictures. 
But I bought a new coat for this winter, some really nice and great grey Sendra boots, I am sooo happy with them!
I bought three canvases, with pictures of New York it for only 5 euro!! I also bought a nail polish, it is number 220 lost in mud from catrice, it is a bit brownish and I was looking for this color for a long time, so I'm very happy! I also bought some random school supplies, which I needed; a protractor, eraser, notebooks, wrapping paper, compass and more.. 
I still do not feel like school, but I have to, and it is really nice to see all my friends again, and having fun in the lunchbreaks and everything. (: 
A very basic outfit for today, wearing my new sendra's and new vest. I am so in love with my new shoes and all my other new things!! 




















































































































































































Wearing; 
jeans from zara trf 
tanktop from abercrombie
vest from primark 
coat from moscow 
ring and purple bracelet from btb
bracelet from tiffany & co
watch from guess
back to black 320 from catrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt