12/08/2010

Photo diary

Sorry I haven't been able to blog a lot when I was in Mexico, but I had a great time there, and also really nice weather so there wasn't much time to blog. So here's a photo diary of my vacation to Isla Holbox, a small island of Mexico, it was a kind of long trip to get there; a 10 hour flight, to Cancun, then 2 hours in a taxi to the ferry and then 20 minutes on the boat. But when we got there, it was very nice, 30 till 35 degrees weather and all the people there were really nice, I would love to go back! Haha. But for now I am just staying here in Holland. When it isn't raining outside, I may have some time to shoot a quick outfit post, enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt