25/03/2012

Laugh as much as you breathe.. // 25th March 2012


Lovely readers, lately it looked like I was going to stop blogging, but I absolutely won't. Last couple of weeks I just couldn't find the time.. I've had to get my scooter license which I finally got now (my birthday was back in January), but also had a lot of school and birthdays. Then the weather got so great I just had to go to the beach, but then I caught a flew. Silly me, haha. This weekend I just got some rest, didn't go out and neither played hockey. I went to the beautician to get my eyebrows down. I'm very happy with the results, don't if you can see it very well on the 2nd picture but I now have a more "open" look. And I also had a great time with my mom, we went to the movies and got a drink afterwards. We went to "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" wow what an intense movie it was, it's about a boy whose dad died at 9/11 (headline) but I can really really recommend it to all of you. The movie is very long (almost 2,5 hours), but it's really worth it. 

As you can see I have finally bought the Michael Kors watch I've been wanting for such a long time!! I'm so happy with it. Further I was wearing a green Maison Scotch sweater, my Tiffany&Co. necklace + modemusthaves.com skull necklace. I've also updated my blog-title and wishlist, so check it out. Enjoy your Sunday!! Love



1 comment:

  1. Ah wat leuk dat jij die Scotch trui ook hebt! Grappig, ik heb hem nog nooit bij iemand anders gezien. Staat je leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt