24/03/2012

DUTCH VOGUE // 24th March 2012


Dutch Vogue is finally there and since it's their first issue: I had to get it!! For every girl who loves fashion this magazine is amazing, such a huge inspiration. The cold winter is finally over, spring had started on Wednesday and you can see it outside!! It's been warm all week and the sun is shining all day, went to beach already three times haha. But right now I'm ill unfortunately.. I've caught a flew. Well I've had a very sunny and fun week, so now I've gotta spend it with some more resting and laying in bed.. Hello Gossip Girl marathons and laying in the sun with my new Vogue! Enjoy your sunny weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt