05/01/2011

Close-up in the sun




Here are some photos I made today, it was really cold outside so I couldn't do a head-to-toe shot outside, but I did make some close-up pictures since it was very sunny this afternoon. I think sun has a great effect on photos, it's so beautiful! I'm happy with the results, hihi. I was wearing my bershka jacket - h&m blouse - tiffany&co, btb and joy jewelry. I hope that soon I'll have some time for outfit shots.. I didn't do that for a long time, such a shame! Ugh, tomorrow I have a very busy schoolday. I had to study really hard today, but I'll be alright haha. Oh, and I'm so happy; less then one month ago I had only 9 followers, now - 3 weeks later - I have 27! So, thanks to everyone who is following me, I really appreciate it! You can follow my blog with bloglovin, just click on the link below my header. Or click on the google button, where you can follow me with your google, twitter or yahoo account!:) 
Loveee, Britt
''Photographs have only two dimensions, but love defies all logic in a picture..''

11 comments:

  1. britt, je bent zo zo mooi !
    xMarisa & Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo pretty babe :)
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, love your jacket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooie foto's!! leuke outfit ook! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment!
    your Blog looks very very great!
    love your Pictures!
    Now I'm your 32nd follower :)

    xoxo, mara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! great blog!!!love your style!!!
    xx
    happy new year

    http://1sillaparamibolso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, erg mooie foto's! De zon heeft idd een mooi effect op je foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures. i like your smile and your outfit :)

    http://lainfluence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je hebt echt een super leuk blog!
    I follow you, please leave a comment!
    xxxx
    http://modemeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos. they look so retro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt