12/09/2010

Sundays outfit post ♥


Hello guys! It's been a while since I updated my outfit posts.. this one is a very quick one, I took some pictures before I went to the cinema. I had to hurry, because I had to catch my train haha! I think it was a great movie. Today I just did some homework and cleaned up my room, it was a mess haha. And then I went to the cinema, and now my weekend's over.. unfortunaly! This week, I will upload a better outfit post, than this quick one, haha. What was I wearing?
H&M faux leather biker jacket
White the sting dress (old)
H&M shiny leggings, kids
UGG Australia boots
Charity Bag
Tiffany & Co. heart bracelet
BTB ring



My new lookbook-post, hype if you like it!

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt