13/09/2010

Quick shopping on a Monday






Today I just went to school, and my last hour was canceled, so I went to the city with two friends, I definitely had a blast!! I bought these khaki/green leggings by pieces, for only 15 euros! Actually, I find the color of the tregging in reality much prettier. I can't wait to wear them (and show you!), and you will probably see me wearing these a lot, haha. I really love the color khaki! And I also love the limited edition khaki nailpolishes from Chanel, I am searching for a look-a-like (cheaper version) of 'khaki vert' so if you know a brand who has a simular color, let me know!
I hope that I will have a chance to update my outfit post tomorrow, but you guys will see. There will definitely be some other posts, so stay tuned!

Britt

1 comment:

  1. Omg,same here! i am LOVING the kahki trend going on at the moment,so far i havnt been able to update my wardrobe with some pieces that colour though,as i am bankrupt haha.So no shopping for me :) and hmm...not too sure on which brands are doing Chanel look-a-likes,but i would definately keep an eye out on the highstreet,as its very likely a new range of khaki vert will come out.As high street brands always copy the designer brand's merchandise :)


    By the way,im loving your blog,definately gonna give it a follow (via bloglovin') :D and it would be super awesome if you could come over and check out my blog & follow it too,as i love getting new readers and followers all the time :D it would be much appreciated :D







    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt