18/09/2010

Accents of blue

Zara TRF Jeans // All Stars // Bershka Biker Jacket old // Striped shirt Modstrom // Tiffany & Co heart bracelet // Buddha To Buddha Ben bracelet // Bali Bracelet

This is what I was wearing yesterday. Just a very simple school outfit, but it's so comfortable! But to not make it too simple, I gave some little blue accents, which was first only in my shirt, then my shoes as well and then I found this cute blue Bali bracelet, a barong barong look-a-like. This weekend I don't think there will be any outfit posts.. Today I'm going to hockey and tomorrow there won't be any time to take some shots. Sorry, but I will update with inspiration, wishlist, music and other posts!

Love, 
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt