26/08/2010

When you smile, the whole world stops in stares for a while ♥

Hello guys, today I am going to the city, but it is pouring outside! And it is going to be like this all day.. hmm. But I am not going to let it influence my day. So, I have to hurry a bit and when it is dry for a couple minutes, I will leave immediately. Tomorrow I am going to shoot with one of my best friends Fendi from Fendi's Fashion, but I hope the weather will be better then! Maybe I will post an outfit post when I come back from the city, enjoy your day! I now use a different font, I find this one nicer, and later I will also update my older posts with this font.


Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt