23/08/2011

23082011 / Black, jeans and touch of yellow..


Supertrash jeans with a beautiful wash - Zara bag with animal print and photo print top - O.P.I. The "It" Color - Jill Sander shearling aviator jacket (way above my budget with a price of €3,490, I think you can understand haha.) I know, it's still summer but since you can't really call this "summer-weather" here in the Netherlands I'm already thinking about what I want to have in autumn. Now I don't want to be all black and grey (you can see in the post before: I want a hot pink sweater), so this was just a little idea of a pop of color. This time: yellow. Unfortunately I don't think it will complement my skin in winter, only if I'm a bit tanned haha. I'm still changing my room and hanging my clothes on the clothing rack, but when I'm all finished I'll show it on the blog. I hope you like the post and tell me what you think about it. Sleep well! 
Lots of love, Britt

PS. I have 25,000 visitors wow that's a lot!!! I wanna thank y'all for looking on my blog, the sweet comments you left and for following! I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi All..

    i love it's info cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die tas is heeel leuk! (:

    liefs Mireille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie collage zeg!

    liefsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the items you picked out!
    Xoxo

    http://withlovewhit.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt