13/03/2011

NEW IN // LAZY SUNDAY



1. My nokia E71, first I had it in gray but I lost it.. So stupid of me, but my sister had the same in white and got a new phone!
2. Friday I went to Haarlem with my best friend and in the last store we went to I found this bag! I couldn't resist it and had to buy it! Been wanting a bag like this one for ages, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere..

I hope that this week I'll be able to do some outfit posts! Haven't done that for a very long time.. I also want to do a post about some (party)dresses. Right now I'm just having a very lazy Sunday. Cleaning up my room and wardrobe. Kisses and hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Love this bag!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is to die for. Beaut!

    I am totally having a lazy Sunday too - my room is now pristine haha.

    Can't wait for the outfit posts...

    Natalie <3

    www.caughtwithmyclotheson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooie tas! hoe heette de winkel? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt