30/01/2011

Outfit // New in



My mother bought these shoes yesterday and I'm in love with them, the color is just perfect! I didn't update my blog for 5 days, so here's an outfit post and even outside. It was kind of cold, but the results are better then inside pictures. I was wearing; vero moda blouse, pieces denim legging, shoes from my mom. Hope you like it and enjoy your Sunday! 

Love, Britt

I'm so sick of trying, praying that you'll change of walking the line between pleasure and pain.. // Sara Haze - Addiction

11 comments:

  1. Wauw gave laarzen ♥
    En mooie outfit, zoals altijd haha!
    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stoere leuke laarzen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so gorgeous.
    follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIE LAARZEN! ♥
    Echt heel leuk (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. for sure we like to follow u, hope u can do the same (: <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi meisje ben jij zeg, en mooie laarzen!

    Ik volg je, Liefs!

    http://jentelammerts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die zijn echt leuk! Op de eerste foto lijkt het alsof je ze op je kat hebt gefotografeerd ofzo haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow hele gave laarzen heb je!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. nooo i have already started to follow you weeks ago;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really great boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great boots. are they yours or your mum's :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt