16/01/2011

Busy week..



I'm so sorry for not updating in a week.. I was so busy with school, sports and everything.. There was just no time to take some decent pictures or to blog. Today the sun was shining again, I just love it!! Well I didn't even have to edit my pictures! I hope you like it, I was just wearing a basic outfit, simple grey h&m sweater, a jeans and my tiffany&co necklace. Enjoy your evening! I gotta study now! Talk to you soon, love Britt!

''Promise not to leave him, said I'd never disappear. He knows I'll come back some day..''

6 comments:

  1. Alweer hele mooie foto's, het was inderdaad wonder boven wonder weer eens zonnig vandaag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love simple outfits, that sweater fits you like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very nice pictures, I like them ♥
    Im following you,
    if you want follow me ;)
    xxx
    http://lemondedemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable photos! you look so cute :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your post!!!!
    i have discovered your blog....is fantastic!!!!!
    =P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt