29/11/2010

Let it snow!

Here a new; look of the day! I wasn't dressed up very warm today, haha and as you can see,
it has been snowing here, and it still is! So I'm curious how much snow will be outside tomorrow when I wake up! Oh and tomorrow is a special day, my best friend's birthday! (: 
Tomorrow I'll shoot some pictures outside, in the snow! Cause now it's already dark outside, hm..
But now that it's snowing, I'm so in the mood for the holidays! And soon my birthday, so great days with presents, lots of fun are on its way!
I was wearing;
bershka jacket (old) | h&m top and tights | f21 skirt | sendra boots | tiffany and co necklace

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt