16/11/2010

Kourtney Kardashian's Style


Keeping up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe take Miami are two of my favorite series, and I always think Kourtney's style is so great! Click here for her blog! I really love her style, so I wanted to make a blogpost about it. Her sisters have a really great style as well, I think I will do a post about them later! Btw, both are really great series on E! Entertainment and now as well here in The Netherlands on Net5, so that's great news! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts, but I'm not feeling so well right now.. And yesterday we went to an University in Delft!  But I hope to feel better tomorrow, so I can update my blog and shoot some pictures! But the weather today was so nice, that's a pity.. I hope tomorrow will be like that as well! Y'all have nice evening! Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt