01/11/2010

Keeping Up With The Kardashians


This is the promo of season 5 of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' first it was only on E! Entertainment, this is where I watch it with digital television, but now it's on the dutch television for everyone as well. 
It really is one of my favorite series! I will soon do an outfit post about Kourtney's style and maybe from her sisters as well, I really love her style and she also has a sister my age; Kendall, I think she's a real fashionista
It's everyday at 8 o'clock on net5, hihi! If you want to know more about the serie, click here. 
Today I had my first day at school again, after a week free and in half an hour 'The Spin Crowd' will be on E! They really have great programs; the spin crowd, keeping up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Khloe take Miami and more! I wish y'all a great day! Love

Sometimes you gotta try something new, without knowing whats it gonna be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt