03/11/2010

It's all about the details.

These pics are from style.com and made by Tommy Ton, he's such a great photographer! He makes such inspiring photos! These are from PIFW. This kinda fashion week and detail shots really inspire me! I really love them, what do you think and what inspires you? Here's a list of what I like and love about every picture;

1. The combination of the chic black chanel bag, the black nailpolish and the details on the sleeve of her coat, love that.
2. Such an amazing combination, black and grey with some great printed trousers!
3. How can you not be in love with this bright blue chanel bag? <3
4. The big feathers on Anna Del Russo shoulders are amazing!
5. The wallet/clutch this lady is carying with her is so cute.

Hope you like the post and have a great evening! 
Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt