07/10/2010

it's not intentional.. can i be over you, or will i just lose control?

Today I was wearing a dress by supertrash, which I really love! I combined it with my grey h&m blazer, some bracelets from joy jewellery and buddha to buddha, a black shiny legging and grey uggs. 
I think the draped shape of this dress is gorgeous and the color is amazing as well.
I was kinda grey and black today, haha but I don't really have a lot of colors in my wardrobe,
but I think grey is a beautiful color, there are so many kinds of grey..
you can wear it in so many ways! 
Oh, and I found the lime green nailpolish from essence! They didn't have it in Amsterdam,
but now I found it here!
Soon I will post a look where I am wearing it,
but I didn't use nailpolish in almost 3 weeks!!
Wow, so proud of myself haha I really let my nails recover from 
the damage it did after wearing nail-polish non-stop.
I am going to watch television right now and finally they have 'the kardashians' on the dutch television!
How great is that?? 
I love that serie, haha really one of my favorite series. 
Have a nice evening everybody.
Love, Britt

5 comments:

  1. hey meid!

    kom er nu achter dat je gwn uit nederland komt;) haha! gwn gezellie int nederlands praten dan:D Ik woon maar 15 minuten met de trein van Amsterdam vandaan:) dus das heel chill! dankje dat je me volgt meid! Heb een leuk week:) ga je nog wat leuks doen?

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @emma en cylia, dank jullie wel! haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. natuurlijk uitrusten int weekend:) ik ook!:D kben net terug van de film: legend of guardians! Ik dacht eerst dat het één of ander kinderfilm was.. maar hijs echt vet leuk;)! *aanrader!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oeeh jaa die wil ik ook nog zien! haha isgoed:) heb een fijne week!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt