16/09/2010

It's a khaki thing


Well, I think I will wear a lot of khaki things this season, I am in love with that color! And you see it everywhere.. here are some H&M items I like, some of them I already posted in the earlier post. But there are 2 kind of blouses, I think I like the khaki one the most, which one do you think is the prettiest? But first I have to convince my mom to order some of these things, haha. And otherwise I will buy them in the store, when I'm going to Amsterdam in a few weeks with a friend of mine! How nice will these short booties be with a pair of jeans? I am in love, but I don't know how high they will be, I mean 9,5 cm? That's not very high, but if I want to wear them to school too, I don't know.. And I also saw a gorgeous bracelet, which I will show you in a later post!! So, as you can see (also in earlier posts) I am very into the khaki things, blouses, knits, jeans, boots, leather jackets and bags and so on. What is your autumn inspiration?
Yes, it's almost weekend! Finally, haha. 

Love,

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt