21/09/2010

Rock 'n Roll, baby

h&m jacket / zara trf tregging / ray ban's wayfarer / btb ring / top from my sis

My today's outfit, haha again with those boots but I am sooo in love with them! They really are so comfortable, right now I am watching glee and eating a snack and having a drink (: I am going to bed early, tomorrow my alarm goes of at 7 o'clock! Gosh, so early! After these two days of 10 o'clock this really is so early. But alright, that's just how it goes with school.. hmm. When I look at the last picture, I really have to laugh! Haha. How sweet is he with my Ray Ban's on? Aawh. Have a nice evening!

Love, Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt