26/09/2010

au naturel




























only shorts / h&m sweater / ray ban wayfarer glasses


Today I wasn't feeling well, so I just laid on the couch, put on my striped sweater and some shorts and watched the keeping up with the kardashians marathon all day long. I wasn't wearing any make-up, as you can see and I wasn't in the mood to put in my lenses. Tomorrow I will not go to school.. I am feeling really ill. I have a temperature, head ache, pain in my throat and I have a cold, I hope that I will feel better very soon. I will update later, now I'm going to sleep, sweet dreams everybody! 


Love, Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt