28/08/2010

Day at the beach ♥
























































Yesterday I went to the beach with the sweetest; Fendi! Check out her blog too; Fendi's Fashion to see her pictures of the shoot. I wanted to upload the pictures earlier, but something was wrong with my computer so I couldn't but now I have them , so that's great! What do you think about the photos? Enjoy your Saturday afternoon! There is a video coming, so stay tuned!!


Wearing, H&M; maxi dress, shorts, blazer, yellow top and sweater
F21; skirt
Designers Remix Collection; blouse
A&F; top
Ray Ban glasses


Britt












2 comments:

  1. well look at all the pictures, I love your maxi dress and flower silk blouse!

    greetings from
    http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt