27/07/2010

Today's outfit















































































I love the sun when it's almost going down, it has a beautiful effect on pictures, it's a really good way to play with the light with your camera, I think. This is the yellow top I bought in Amsterdam a couple of days ago, but today I went to Amsterdam again, I love this city! But I don't know what's with the weather.. but I don't like it at all.. It is raining very hard right now.. but I had some good shopping weather today, not too cold, not too warm. What I was wearing;
top H&M, tregging Zara, jacket H&M, bracelets from a market or something?? and the nailpolish is from 2B.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt