14/06/2010

New skirt (:








































Posted by Picasa
wearing; jacket H&M, top H&M, skirt New Yorker, panty H&M, shoes Minnetonka


Here are some pictures I took, this was what I wore to school today. Yesterday, I've been to Amsterdam and I bought this new skirt there, I'm reaaaally happy with it. Today was also the day that the Netherlands played football against Denmark, and they won with 2-0! Yeah. But I am going to bed now, because tomorrow I have to go to school early.. hmm. BUT it's almost vacation, just a normal week and then one week with every 2 tests, but I will surive (I think?), hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt