25/02/2010

My first blogpost and Miroslava Duma's style


Hello bloggers and readers, this is my first blogpost, here are some pictures of Miroslava Duma, I love her style! I'm wondering if she has any inspirations or something.
I love the grey shirt, really simple but with the golden necklace it looks really nice, not too much but enough. A couple of accessoires, a big clutch and high heels and you're ready to go. And you don't really need to do something special with your hair.
I want a I love NY sweater too. I will probably buy a black one when I go to New York in May! I love how she has a soft look and then the next day more rock chick like. I love her style!
Love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate it, I will reply on all comments on your blog.
Follow me if you like!
Love, Britt